Sabbia Beach is defined to most of the world by the broad-stroke brilliance of its design. To live in one of its 68 ultra-luxurious oceanfront residences, however, is to discover a wealth of more personal delights, revealed through the countless fine details designed to enhance every aspect of life on the ocean.
Upon arrival under the porte-cochère, you are welcomed into the warm embrace of oceanfront living. In the beautifully appointed, attended lobby and lavish social spaces, to the oceanfront swimming pool, residents’ desires have been discreetly addressed.
Reflecting its “toes-in-the-sand” luxury lifestyle, Sabbia Beach, the first ultra-luxury oceanfront residential development in Pompano Beach in almost a decade, boasts a serene 30,000-square-foot private beach. Providing the utmost in upscale oceanfront living, the natural beach is designed by acclaimed landscape architecture firm ArquitectonicaGEO, and features preserved, indigenous landscaping, as well as a dune featuring native vegetation.
Building Features and Leisure Facilities
- Designed by Arquitectonica
- Appointed public spaces by Interiors by Steven G.
- Lush, tropical landscaping and dunes created by ArquitectonicaGEO
- A serene 30,000-square-foot private beach
- Stunning porte-cochère entrance
- Boutique lobby with state-of-the-art security and concierge
- Exotic oceanfront pool deck with beachfront, ultra-contemporary heated pool
- Oceanfront Jacuzzi
- World-class, state-of-the-art fitness center with direct ocean views
- Spa with treatment rooms
- His and her steam rooms and saunas
- 3,600-square-foot multipurpose social room including bar, catering kitchen, seating, game and poker tables, and large-screen TV
- 24-hour valet parking
- Private covered parking
- Bike storage
- Two penthouse residences with soaring double-height ceilings
- Four terrace residences offering expansive outdoor living space